Are you A Doctor that’s paying too much in Taxes?
If you answered YES to the question of paying too much in taxes, then I have one more question for you: When was the last time your tax professional came to you with an idea to save you money in taxes utilizing proven Tax Planning strategies? If it’s been a while or you can’t remember, then it’s probably time to asses just how much value you’re getting from your current tax professional.
In the 21st Century, Doctors Can’t Afford To Work With Just “Any” Tax Professional
If you are a doctor that’s paying too much in taxes, you can’t afford to work with just any tax professional. You want to work with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) that was also a Certified Tax Coach (CTC).
CTC’s are mandated by their licensing boards to focus exclusively on how to utilize tax planning as a way to reduce the doctor’s tax burden. They focus on mastering the nuances of the tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will impact your tax position throughout the year. They do this because they recognize that tax planning is the key to valuable tax savings and they want to help you keep more of your income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout the year that will benefit you all year long.
Doctors have turned to Winning The Money Game With Ike, for the highest level of tax, business and financial guidance for their practices and careers. We are the premier one-stop-shop CPA for Dentists, CPA for Chiropractors, and CPA for Physicians and Doctors. If you are a Dentist looking for a CPA, a Chiropractor looking for a CPA, a Physician looking for a CPA, or a Doctor looking for a CPA, you’ve found the right firm to work with.
Do you own your own practice? If so, we can add tremendous value to your practice. With our expertise, we can help you draw the distinction between a successful practice and a not-so-successful practice. We do so by:
• Arming you with twenty one of the most effective, critical success strategies for your medical practice
• Preventing you from falling prey to the myriad of financial scams that most high income earning doctors like yourself typically fall prey to
• Helping you develop the million-dollar practice mindset
• Boosting the profitability of your practice
• Reducing your tax liability honestly, legitimately and with the full approval and blessing of the IRS to put five and six figure tax savings back in your pocket
• Optimizing the “financial health” of your practice
• Appropriating strategies to help you pay off your school debt quickly
• Putting you on the fast track to achieving financial independence
What’s been your past history with planning for your taxes? Do you find out what your liability will be at the only meeting after year end that you have with your CPA when he delivers your tax return to you?….assuming you actually have a meeting with him or her? Is your tax planning non-existent or reactive at best? Are you tired of surprises at year end as to how much you owe the government? Are you tired of hearing about how “the rich” pay very little in income taxes while your individual tax liability is much higher? Do you long for the day your CPA is more proactive with helping you manage your tax liability?
If you are longing for a different, more pro-active relationship with your tax professional then we might just be the right fit for you. Our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law because we identify ways for them to minimize their tax burden. We can help you too!
Did you know that you can….
• Ensure that you are operating your business as the “right entity type” to shield business assets from litigation as well as open up the window for proactive tax planning
• Structure income and expenses to address business and personal financial goals while minimizing your income tax liability
• Take advantage of timely tax law changes and strategies to maximize tax, business and personal financial planning opportunities
• Maximize the overall amount of compensation you are receiving while minimizing your tax liability
• Take advantage of tax-free fringe benefit planning strategies for you and your employees
• Move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities
• Shift income and/or expenses into different years in order to best take advantage of lower tax rates
• Increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy
• Defer and/or avoid tax liability by owning certain types of investments
• Achieve your desired tax results while minimizing the possibility of an IRS audit
The above are just a few of the benefits that our doctor clients have achieved from our strategic tax planning services. Are you ready to start realizing similar benefits for yourself? It all starts with a complimentary “Mini-Tax Planning Session.” You’ll leave that session with an idea of the range of tax savings you’ll get to keep in your pocket by hiring us to design a Tax Plan for you.
Our Tax Plans are backed by our 100% Iron Clad Guarantee. If we can’t save you at least $100,000 in taxes over the next 5 years, we’ll refund the fee you paid to design your Tax Plan.
(Certain terms and conditions do apply).
Ready to get started? Just pull together copies of your last two years tax returns and give us a call at 470-253-9711 ext 101 to schedule your Mini-Tax Planning Session today. Due to the popularity of our tax plans, there is limited availability for our Mini-Tax Planning Sessions.
Just for calling and scheduling your mini-Tax Planning Session, we’ll send a very special E-Book: How To Save 70% In Taxes This Year Alone And Put A Ton of Money In The Bank
Don’t delay, give us a call at 470-253-9711 ext 101 to book your Mini-Tax Planning Session today.